Friday, February 17, 2006

Early morning starts



Well it's early Friday morning and I've dropped the boys at rowing. It must be awesome for them to see the sunrise every morning...but funnily enough, they never mention it. Maybe being 13 and 16 they don't notice it. Or maybe they're still asleep out there on the harbour...scary thought. Big ships and all that!!
One more day at work for the week. Then I can have the weekend. Rowing in Te Awamutu. No offence to anyone that might read this that lives there, but the kids hate rowing on Lake Ngaroto. 2 years ago the fire brigade had to hose them and the boats down the algae was so bad. I am tempted to drop the boys and nip off to Hamilton to Create and Scrapbook Inn. Create have Junkitz papers which I still love (esp the summer collection) I'm supposed to be saving my $$$ for Crafting Copnnections but I bought 2 scrap magazines the other day and a load of Scenic Route at the crop last week. Where is my willpower???
Speaking of CC's, whats the story with the Kiwiscraps forum at the moment. It tells me I'm 'forbidden'. I had a peek at work yesterday (cos I didn't pre register for CC's and I don't want to miss out) and it said that...thought work had done it to me and felt very guilty. Then I came home and found it happened on my home puter. Anyone else got this???
Have posted a picture of what my life is about at the moment. Haven't done anymore scrapping since the weekend and I like having a picture.
Cheers

3 comments:

Delys said...

Yes someone has hacked the site so we are all getting the forbidden message!
I dont have any willpower especially with SR and junkitz either so you are in good company! lol!

Unknown said...

Yep gettingthe same msg too. Like the scenic route paper too,

Megan R said...

I think the album you have done of you son is great! It must be terribly sad looking at it, but great that you do have it to look at! Did rowing all through school myself, and Nga"grotto" was always our least favourite destination too! ick! But a fantastic sport to get involved in!