Monday, June 04, 2007

Yay...some scrapping

Have been scrapping and card making this weekend.
Here's one for the QB challenge on SBO. Haven't put it in the gallery yet coz it's too big. I need to get another photo on a lower setting. We had to use a sketch (thanks Trina for that) and a product that Andrea (Thanks Andrea too) sent. I got the cool Journalling cards from Jenny Bowlin.


Here's a layout I did a week or so ago at our Thurs night group.



And here's one I did on Sunday too. Very simple but I love it. You cant see the white pawprints accross the page very well.



Have a good week. I'm trying to be a bettablogger!!

Caio

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

great layouts Sandra, loved the journalling. SO guess that means your not telling me the secret lol. The paws look cute!!

Anonymous said...

Love your layouts Sandra. Very productive :) and great to record what's happening and the stuff you didn't know *at the time*.

Mel said...

You've been busy, Sandra - these are lovely.

Penny said...

lovely LO's Sandra :-)

Anonymous said...

Cool Sandra love the secret LO with the scallop edges!!

Delys said...

i love the where you lead i follow Lo what a crack up!
and just adore the secret one too!