Friday, June 01, 2007

Feeling blah...

I'm holed up in bed (on a Friday morning....not at work) with a sore throat and splitting headache. I'm trying to avoid it turning into a full blown fluey thing, or even a cold. I've commandeered DH's laptop so I can play while I'm here. I slept all day yesterday. I have scrappy plans for the weekend so I had better be feeling better lol.

I went to SENZ last weekend with my friend Raewyn who I introduced to scrapping about 6 months ago. We shopped till we dropped. I was cool to see Dianna and Jaks from Whakatane and Janine from Wgtn and Ann from Auck. Metup with our friend Julie from Tauranga too and between the 3 of us we bought lots. I stocked up on crate paper - zoom, baby bee and brunch papers, scalloped Bazzill,Scenic Route more chipboard (how much chipboard is too much), and a few other bits and pieces. I lso bought some cute wooden letters in Ravie font, to go on a noticeboard to go into my (nearly finished) scraproom. Might start on decorating them this weekend. I got SCRAP and he nearly couldn't find an S for me lol!!!
Buy of the week for me tho has been from Lime Tart. I have been thinking of buying some of the Cosmo Cricket Halfway Cafe range for ages and was disappointed I didn't see any at SENZ. Go onto the LT site yesterday and Phillipa has a colection kit of it at 40% off. That is about $21Austrailian. Oooops, had to hit the buy button on that one.

Right...note to self: Have to start using stuff now!!!!

Here's the photo of my lovely Labradors that blogger wouldn't let me post the other day. It is from February so Mocha is only small. Must get some more up to date ones of him!



Caio

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mocha looks adorable!! Was good to see you and to meet Raewyn. Eww at germies Ann has them too, hope you recover before this weekend. So can you tell me what the kids are having cos the paper still isn't helping me ;-p

still laughing at the letters lol just as well he found the letter "s"

Penny said...

Mocha is so sweet! He needs 2 marshmallows on top.

Sounds like some scrappy fun ahead for you :)

Anonymous said...

Good to see you enjoying the Lime Tart kits and extras :) Hope you're feeling better for the weekend.

Angela said...

Oh I hope a couple days quiet have been good for you, and that you are feeling better. Gotta say, that little Mocha is just gorgeous, I would so love a dog, and he would fit the bill nicely!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sandra looking forward to catching up with you guys too. Love that you brought so much... sooo jealous!

MichelleTW