Monday, October 09, 2006

A dumb combination

Has anyone wondered about the dumb combination of things I put in my last post??? I wonder how many spotted it and thought...how can you do both of those?? No one probably, but after 2 days of painting (have done 2 undercoats on the ceiling and one on the walls so far...go me) I have decided I'm NOT going to have gorgeous looking nails. LOL. Unless of course, I go out afterwards and get acrylics and that would be scrapcamp $$ so there is no choice there huh!!!
Speaking of scrapcamp, am hoping to have enough $$ to register this week. Who's going? Last time I was a bit shy (me, shy??, that's a joke) to introduce myself to people on whose blogs I lurk. The change of venue means I won't get a weekend with my DH as well as scrapcamp (he works at Totara Springs) but hey, that's life.
The list is working. It's making me feel like I need to get on with things and get them done. That was the plan, although I do like your idea Andrea. I have an appt with a mate of Toby's tomorow to have my hair highlighted and cut. She is a hairdressing student so who knows what I'll come out looking like but hey...it's cheap. Will get DH to help with top coats on his day off on Wed and I will be well on the way to getting one thing done!!

Have just figured I start work for 2 days, then get 3 days off (labour weekend) then work 4 days then have another weekend. Now that was clever!!

Cheers. Have a good week.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

whooo even better with two short weeks in a row......awesome!! As for dumb combinations I didn't pick up on it.....but who cares!! I got prescription nails last week and wow I can't stop looking at them. t has taken me some time to get used to have longer nails but they cost me $55 and they last about three weeks. Anyway you will still look fab regardless of nails or no nails.

Lynda said...

Wow, congrats on the new job Sandra and good luck with getting through your job list. Definitely great timing on starting with all those short weeks. You must post a pic when you get your hair done.

Penny said...

I've discovered you can't have nice nails and clean the oven too....

Anonymous said...

look how that list made *stuff happen* ... you'll be a list-lover in no time!!

Anonymous said...

No such thing as dumb combination!! Get the nails $20 at Bayfair...:)

Unknown said...

Go you on the painting. Thanks for SAturday enjoyed it.