Sunday, April 06, 2008

Yay...a quiet..restful...

....weekend. I've done some housework (yuk but very necessary) and this afternoon I have been making some cards for some people at work (like commissions really lol) Here they are. The cute handbags are envelopes and they have the matching little cards inside.








And here are some layouts I've done recently....


Otherwise a quiet one here really. Went to The Itchy Nail last weekend to crop and shop with some of my Thusday night scrapbuddies. That was fun...thanks Delys. I'm off to the Itchy Nail scrapcamp at Ohope Beach (one of my most favourite places) at the end of May. I can't wait. I bought my SENZ tickets this week too. DH and I are hoping to go down for a week or so and have a bit of a holiday together. We might even stay on a vineyard in Martinborough and do some wine tasting...yummo. Something later in the year to look forward to.

Caio

5 comments:

Penny said...

Fabulicous!

Anonymous said...

A week in Wellington - one of my fav places. Jessejames

Sharlene Meyer said...

Will be lovely to see you at SENZ Sandra!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed you the other week but I will be at scrap camp. Love how your wee art room is looking in the layout looks like some changes since I last saw it.

Nicki said...

Nice to meet you today - I've got my tickets to SENZ to. Can't wait!
nicki