Sunday, March 23, 2008

OK..so I haven't posted for a while...

.....does anyone still visit???

It's Easter, the rowing season is almost over, I've finished my module at WINTEC and I feel like I might have some life back. I've found my desk in my scraproom and started some cards and layouts...all is well lol.
Guess who came to stay with me Saturday night....



....wearing sparkly jeans no less. How cute is that?? For those who don't know, this is my DGD (Darling Granddaughter) She's not even 6 months old yet and she is trying to crawl.

DH and I had a very pleasant afternoon yesterday sipping pinot gris downtown Tauranga at the Jazz festival. What a huge event...the council now closes off about 4 roads...and it is such a cruisy atmosphere. Great music too.

Off to scrap some more. I need to make a dent in all this product so I can have an excuse to buy some more. I'm loving the new MM 5th Ave (Sophie) and the Animal Crackers.....such yummy stuff.

Caio

6 comments:

Angela said...

Oh yay, a post, LOL. I'm kidding!
Great to hear all is well with you and the family, wow little Taylor is doing so well. Would love to see you again if you come over to the Waikato Crop. You, and any of your friends (make a car load) are also welcome to come to the all day crop we have on the first Saturday of the month, here in Matamata.

Lara said...

I check... just don't always comment :-)

Penny said...

Ah well - you are still on my rss feeds ;-)

Taylor is growing so quick. Go her on the crawling. Nana's house will no longer have anything sacred... if it did of course! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I visit Sandra, sorry if I don't always leave comments1 OMG she is geting soooo big!

Mel said...

I'm still here!

She is still so cute and lucky you getting her to sleep over!

Ali said...

Awe gorgeous ... loving that bub! And those layouts! Nice to catch up with your blog sweetie xx