Monday, April 09, 2007

YEEHAA...update...

...halfway through writing the workshop (mentioned below) I decide to check a file box in the office marked "Oliver"...just in case I have miss filed a hardcopy of said workshop. In the filebox, there is NOTHING about Oliver and lots of otherstuff...

.....AND 1 COPY OF THE WORKSHOP I NEED.

Yay, yay.

Quick read through...a bit of photocopying at 8am whan I get to work.... lots of winging it..... and generous allowances from my workmates that I 'deserve to NOT spend all of Easter Monday doing work related activities'
....and I can now do 'play' things for the rest of my day.

Laters...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phew!!!! So pleased you found a copy and that you can play this afternoon.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Playtime :)

Anonymous said...

Go Sandra!

Penny said...

love playtime.