Monday, April 09, 2007

Don't you hate that!!!!

I have had a busy Easter...House stuff Fri, Cropping with friends 10-10 Sat (Thanks Delys I had a ball), time with Mum and taking T to rowing trials Sun. Today I have other things planned too.
But before I do that I think

"I need to print off the workshop I am taking at work (at 8.30am) tomorrow so I can read through the notes later"

I presented this particular workshop at a conference a few years ago and I save all the wokshops I write so I know I will have it.

I'VE JUST LOOKED ON MY COMPUTER AND I HAVE SAVED LOTS OF WORKSHOPS BUT NOT THAT ONE.

Aaaaarrrggghh. I'm going to have to write a workshop today, and that wasn't on my list of things I wanted to do. And the other things sound much more fun.

I contemplate 'winging it', but for 2 hours I probably need a bit more prep than that.

Better get onto it then......

See ya

1 comment:

Penny said...

Ack! Good luck!