Sunday, March 04, 2007

Things I am learning at the moment....

- 8 kgs is easier to put on than lose!!
- 2nd puppies are easier than 1st puppies
- Hair do's don't matter to us but they do to the school
(Toby came back from Twizel with his hair dyed club colours - burgundy/red with a gold/yellow stripe through it. He got sent
home from school till it was a "normal' colour again lol)
- when I'm on a scrapping roll I really love it.
- working fulltime drains my energy so I can only do 'so much'!!

Edited to add:
- If I only use the bloglines feeds to view the blogs...I don't have the opportunity to comment..sorry friends, I've been a slack commenter. I pledge to improve lol.

Ciao

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So do I need a 2nd puppy Sandra.
Poor Toby on the hair front with Luke its the whole shaving thing, although he did have a stint with blonde skunk stripes and didnt get sent home.
Glad you are on a scrapping roll but hope the energy levels improve.
As for the 8 kilos hmmmm its that whole christmas and working full time thing.

Anonymous said...

had a giigle at the school sending Toby home. I agree on the weight loss thing too. Also I subsribe to blog feeds and to leave comments I just click on the persons blog at the top of the page. Takes me to thier blog.

Mel said...

Why do schools get hung up on stuff like hair colour. Is he behaving? Is he doing his school work? Who cares what colour his hair is!

Laughed about the kgs - took me 3 weeks to put on 3kgs at Christmas and 7 weeks to lose it (and that was hard!)

Anonymous said...

all good things to know :o)
including the bloglines thing ... sometimes it's easy just to read and know you're up to date with other's news, but unfortunately the bloggers never know you've been visiting ...

relate to the working fulltime thing too. sure makes you appreciate weekends and holidays! LOL

Penny said...

Lol at the hair! Man schools do get hung up on the most pointless things.

I do what Janine does - click on the blog post title and it takes me to the post I want to comment on.

Anonymous said...

No Dianna you dont need a second puppy!
Hair wonderful hair! Schools get upset at the most stupidist things!