Tuesday, March 27, 2007

5 Quirky things about me...

OK, so Mel has tagged me to tell 5 quirky things about myself. As I usually forget to do these sorts of tags (sorry!!) and as I'm home from work today...I'll sit and do it right now.

1: I have followed Coronation St in England on the internet for 4 years and yet I can't stand to sit and watch the show on tele here.
2: I love Zebra print things
3: I park in the same place in the supermarket car park everytime I visit (and will drive around a few times if I need to until someone leaves)
4: I have 4 children and have never, ever even had 1 contraction (he, he)
5: I always wear earrings and I buy a new pair everytime I get my hair cut

I struggled to come up with those...maybe I am just the same as everybody else!!
I tag anyone from the Eastern Bay of Plenty...Dianna, Delys, Andrea or even Tash!!!

Ciao

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol at the coro street one. How far ahead do you read? Now that the supermarket story made me smile.

Anonymous said...

You always park in the same place? Really? That is definitely quirky LOL

Sandra said...

OK...I park in the same area cos I've 'lost' my car more than once and I don't have to think about it that way lol. And as for Coro St, I'm watching up-to-date in England so I guess I'm about 9 months ahead I think...and I do spill if people want to know what is happening!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing lol I am so loving reading all these. That supermarket parking is a classic

Lynda said...

LOL you had to think about that! I cracked up with the parking in the same spot in the supermarket!

Anonymous said...

lol at you have visions of you driving around the car park.

Angela said...

Laughing at the supermarket one, how long would you drive around for, what if the person had just got there and was doing their main shop, so would be at least half an hour. Would you drive off, or keep driving?

Anonymous said...

Thats is hysterical ... I am so glad you have admitted that you're not the only one who cant find your vehicle ... what a relief! As for the Zebra print things - hmmmmm ....