Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I've been.....

...scrapping up a storm this last few days. But...I can't post piccies till I've taken some and need daylight and FINE WEATHER to do that. I've rearranged my scraproom and done 4 layouts that I really like and made 3 cards with some scraps. I've never done much scraplifting before, but have found it, plus the inspiration of my new Autumn Leaves Designing with calender is just the ticket for getting into things. Am I motivated or what.....Will post pics tomorrow... promise.....

I have made a couple of scrap goals (they're the only important ones aren't they) for this year
In 2007 I will
- have 1 page published (I guess that means I'll have to try and submit some)
- Do more journalling (and get more crative with my titles)
- Get more organised with my photos
- try and keep my scraproom better organised

I don't want to be bah humbug about Christmas and all that, but I definitely feel happier now we've taken down the tree and cleared the mess all away. I guess denial is an easier place to be than facing everything.

OMG.....DS (16) has just come home with the most horrendous haircut (shaved skinhead style with V8 shaved in the top of his mullet and the long bit still there) I guess it's only hair and it will grow. He tends to wear a beanie most of the time anyway. I've just taken some photos so will add them to this post.

Family dinner this Friday so I guess that will give some of the rellies something to talk about!!

Why oh why?????? I guess just because he can :-)

Caio

Sandra

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh! I guess *just because you can* is good enough!! LOL
congrats on scrapping up a storm. aren't holidays great for fun me-time stuff.

Anonymous said...

Far out! Typical teenager! What did you say to him?
Yes I am glad my tree is down and all put away. I always take mine down on the 27th.

Delys said...

hehehehe Thats a photo to taunt him with when his kids are doing the same.
Lol about giving the family something to talk about.

Anonymous said...

lol because they can is a good reason lol. My cousin bless him got dreads and oh dear is all I can say!! Whoo hoo go you on scrapping a storm!!

Penny said...

euuuw! Not my cup of tea but yeah, it'll make for conversation ;-)