Thursday, August 17, 2006

I've got a dunny rose..

..and it seems I bought back more than just incomplete class projects from Wellington. I have a cold which I am trying hard not to let become anything else. I'm grumpy and miserable. Tash, is this your fault??? I have finished my 'Favourite Photos" album now, nearly finished 'Perspectives' and hope to finish the 'Today You' one today. Oh buggar, it means I;'ll have to finish the journalling. Why do I always leave that till last. I am using my Donna Downey journal and have finished my 'Doodle' page. Considering I still have incomplete projects from SENZ 2005, that's pretty good going. I'm doing the online crop with Scrapbook Outlet tomorrow night so might get stuff done with that too. Yee Haa. Need to use up some of the supplies backlog before all the new CHA stuff starts arriving. Did my first pre order this morning (Junkitz Laguna..I still love Junkitz papers) so need to stop buying and start using!!!

I'm rambling. will post a pic of my doodle page later..is that ok, to post class pics?? I mean they sort of are the tutors pages aren't they...no??...maybe not.

Caio
Sandra

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your cold Sandra. I've got a tickley throat ... must have been all that air-conditioning spreading *germs* around the classes LOL
You have done such good work since getting home. Can't be a problem to post your finished layout on your blog : afterall, you're just displaying your interpretation, not sending it off as an original artwork for publication. I had a day's holiday Monday and then *back to work*. Looking forward to the SBO online crop tomorrow! *See* you there!!