Saturday, August 19, 2006

Creating again



SO had another cybercrop last night. I didn't get to talk much cos I kept falling out and my computer was playing up, but finished one challenge last night, a scraplift off the SO gallery. I lifted Kelly's 'When I was a little girl' layout (thanks Kelly) and gave it a 'boy flower' twist. Funnily Toby and Elliot both looked at it this morning and remarked on how it's different to my usual style. I'm impressed.

This next one was a challenge for today..had to use paint, sanding and fabric. OK, I haven't used lots of fabric, but I really like it. Gotta love Scenic Route.
Still full of a cold and can hardly swallow. Can only manage moro bars and cups of tea...shame!!!
Best go and put everything away now so no one knows all I've been doing is scrapping.
Caio

6 comments:

Kirsty said...

Hi there Sandra
Was nice to meet you at CC06 even if it was over a quick lunch across the road! Glad you had an awesome week-end. Did you make it out to Petone's SB shop in the end? I now have a cold too - think we need to blame that stuffy airconditioning! Love the 2nd lo here on the boys.

Michelle said...

Hi Sandra
Agree with the boys, cool to see you trying the new you style! You guys must of had a great time cause I just got my box of goodies and wow:) Nice boy pages too!

Anonymous said...

These are great layouts Sandra, just love your doodle one from Wendy's class...cheers, Debs

Unknown said...

Love your boys just want to have fun layout that photo is a winner. You and the junk food won't help you get better.

Anonymous said...

oh Sandra I love those layouts. You are a productive busy bee.
I love the use of pattern paper on them both. My fav one is the star one. Love all this work you are producing. This morning I am just only tidying scrap room after dumping stuff on the floor.
Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Love your layouts (admired them in the SBO gallery)
Isn't this cold/flu bug THE WORST! LOL at you eating moros to sustain you! Sounds much more fun than my raw garlic and hot soup.