Friday, May 26, 2006

So many feelings

Hi

I'M GOING TO SCRAPCAMP TODAY!!! (and yes, I did mean to shout)

I'm feeling mad (with myself as I'm not as organised as I wanted to be), excited (coz I've got a whole weekend to scrap), nervous (coz I'm going to be with 70 people and I only know about 10 of them), petrified (about scrapping alongside all these people who I know turn out amazing pages), hopeful (that my friend I am bringing will enjoy it coz I suggested she come), eager to leave (even tho I'm not packed yet lol), and lots of other feelings I can't think of the words for.

Then DH says to me....Of course, I want you to note how they (the camp) do everything and tell me when you get back (he is Hospitality Manager and chief caterer at another large campsite)

On top of all the above....YEAH RIGHT!!!

See you there if you're going, otherwise I'll check in when I get back.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well you'rve been and gone and won a prize so all in all a good weekend.