Sunday, May 14, 2006

On a scrapping roll

Go me!! Today I have finished 3 pages. My puppy redo so inspired me that I've just done a RS to make it a double layout so it reads 'our fluffy puppy became a shaggy sheepdog'. And I finished 2 layouts that I've been uninspired by for ages. I'm not that happy with the journalling on the Hanging Out one, but I want to do some in my own printing, not lettering or the computer. In the Nine one there is a personal letter underneath the flap. I have kept no records of years of photos or anything, so remembering and journalling is a challenge. So much has happened in our lives....the memory in my hard drive feels like it has been deleted a number of times (or the system has crashed!!) Those of you who have been scrapping since your children are young are sooo lucky.
Happy Mothers day to all the mothers. I find it a hard day cause since losing Olly I'm still trying to find my place as a mother. I'm sure I used to have 4 young children and now, suddenly (well over a period of time but it feels very sudden) I have 3 strapping young men who are trying their darndest to cut the apron strings.
Ciao

1 comment:

Delys said...

Yep I struggle to remember the stories too. Love your LOs! Go you ..you are on a roll ..keep it up!
Yep Mothers Day would be hard for you..a big hug from me too Sandra!