Saturday, April 29, 2006

Scrapping support required...

Is it called 'scrappers block' when you get halfway through a page and can't finish it?? I started a page a while ago and I'm stuck now. I spent ages yesterday, embossing individual letters for the title and now the colour of them isn't right. I've already spent ages doing some handstitching on the page..my first attempt at this....and have planned to put some flowers on it too which is very novel for me having 4 boys. It's just not coming together. I'm feeling a little low on motivation because of it and can't even bear to go in my scraproom. Ending up on the computer doesn't help coz then I get overwhelmed by the volume of pages everyone else seems to churn out and feel useless coz you are all so good and do such lovely work (and have all the yummy products that I am coveting - not good) Blah, blah, blah!
Real pity party here. Any ideas to get me out of it....HELP!!!
Have just made savoury muffins which I am good at doing. They smell yummy and I might go and eat those instead!! Won't make me feel good about my page tho.

2 comments:

Delys said...

Have you got some magazines to flick through? Or often I will stop and do an altered item or otp and that often helps ...or even looking at your own past lOs which can inspire! I had a LO like that about a week ago and I pushed and pushed to finish it ...and then I wasnt happy with it so I think you should put it aside!(and the only reason I am doing lots of LOs atm is that Im procrastinating with my cleaning and packing of my house! Scrapping is so much better!

Sandra said...

Hey thanks Delys. I read my own post yesterday afternoon, told myself to stop being pathetic, reminded myself why I scrap (or more importantly why I don't scrap) and set to and altered it and finished it. Yay, yay.