Thursday, March 16, 2006

Gosh my job is hard....


I think I am coming to the conclusion that my job is really hard. Well, some of the things I have to do are. Enough said, except I don't like having to be the big meanie at all.
Here is a page I did at the last R n S with Yolande a couple of weeks ago. I don't know how much scrapping I will get done in the next wee while coz I'm off on holiday in 1 week. DH, me and 2 DS's are off to Twizel (yes, Twizel) for the Maadi cup (rowing again!!) and then we are road tripping it for a week and a half doing the bottom of the Ssouth Island and the West coast. We have always had a dream to show the kids NZ and it's the only bit we haven't been to. Unfortunately big DS is working and really doesn't want to go away with ma and pa anymore. Even 16yr old is a bit toey but he will enjoy it once we get going. We've promised him we'll do the speights factory tour in Dunedin to keep him happy. Now, any hints on good scrapbooking shops anywhere??? Especially where I can send blokes off for testosterone filled activities like jet boating and I can just shop!!! We will spend some time with MIL in Chch too. Should be a good break, especially as hubby usually works 70 - 80 hour weeks. He needs a rest. And I'm really looking forward to spending some time with him.
Must go and hunt out my thermals and winter woolies.

5 comments:

Yolande said...

have a nice time Sandra. Pack the snugglies...when are you back?

Unknown said...

Have fun I guess it will be cold down there. Sorry don't know about shops down there but I'm sure you will find them.

Delys said...

Twizel is amazing and the scenery is unbelievable around there ...you will have a blast as well as DS. Unfortunatley all the male testosterone places dont have scrapbook shops but Lara in Arrowtown might be able to point you into the right direction there.
HAVE FUN!

Delys said...

and love the Lo...am a big fan of labs!

dallas said...

There are two main ones in Dunedin, some bookshops carry some scrapping supplies, but there are two shops specific to scrapping - 1st is Scrapbook Paradise in Mornington, 13 Mailer Street, Ph 4531040 (hours Tues-Fri 10-2.30, Saturday, 10-1pm) and Paperworx which is 144 Great King Street (ph 4770097) they have a website that has hours (mon-thur 9-5.30 Fri, late night 9.30 and weekends 10-4pm) and a map too www.paperworx.co.nz - both awesome shops with great people!