Friday, March 10, 2006

Another early morning...

Playing on the computer at 6am is getting to be the norm for me at the moment. It's 6.07am on Friday (can I shange the day and time on the posts so it gets it right for NZ???) and I've dropped the boys at school....they're heading to Karapiro for NI Sec Schools Champs. 3 days worth of rowing so I know where I am Sat and Sun. Very important meeting at work today and I was woken at 3.11 by police sirens attending a domestic in the next street. I could tell it was a domestic coz when I opened the window I could hear it. Of course I couldn't get back to sleep after that. Aint that always the way. Haven't done any scrapping all week but whipped up a scrapcanvas for my sons girlfriends 18th birthday today. Now my scraproom is a tip and I need to tidy it...shouldn't do things in a hurry. And my big son has just moved home again. It's lovely to have him back but I have to learn not to ask him where he is going or been all the time coz he hates it and he has left home and moved back twice already and he's working and he's not a little boy anymore. LOL. How do mothers learn to let go??
Must go and shower and get on with the day.
Cheers

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hard not to make coments Sandra you'll always be his Mum.