Sunday, January 22, 2006

My first try

Well I've been lurking with this blog thing for a while so am trying to set myself up with one. I guess I'll have to spend some time playing around with everything to get it looking like everyone else's. What is it about wanting to look the same....maybe for this it's about looking like I'm vaguely competent and know what I'm doing lol.

I'm home alone today so hope to get this set up and running and do some scrapping. Oh and rest...that's what I'm home alone for. 2 of my boys are off rowing for the day and DH is at work all day. Maybe I might catch up with my oldest son who is flatting later. He could take me out for a coffee......yeah right.

Will find out how this all works and see if anyone ever reads it later
Cheers
Sandra

3 comments:

Lara said...

Hi Sandra. Welcome.

Michelle said...

Hi Sandra welcome to "BLOGMANIA"
You can go to the help section on your Blogger Dashboard if you need too know how to do something or just holler, I will be glad to help.
laters
Michelle

Yolande said...

hey Sandra...welcome to blogworld and a hello from me. Yell out if you need help.