Sunday, August 24, 2008

Week one Success

Well, I've made it through week one of my 12 week challenge. I've lost 1.2kgs and I'm now doing 30 mins every 2nd day on the erg (rower) and I'm onto week 2 of my weights training. The only weight involved so far is me (lol) but thats all good. I've stuck to the plan religiously so far and I'm being very disciplined in the eating department too. I have to eat a small (incl protein) snack every 2.5 hours so there is no chance of going hungry.

Whoo hoo....go me. I feel firmer already!!!

Off to a SU party now at a friends to buy more goodness :-)

Ciao

Sandra

2 comments:

Penny said...

Go you! It's great to see immediate results ;)

Anonymous said...

Heard you spent well at the party. lol.
Go you on the 12 week challenge me I'm on a life time challenge....