Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Once again...

...a couple more photos of the lovely Taylor...awake this time.



Her full name is now officially Taylor Rose and she is a wee sweetie who yesterday seemed to want to feed hourly. I think Abby is exhausted!



On the scrapping front, I'm working on a circle journal I am in. Did a major scraproom tidy over the weekend and have got heaps of new product so I need to get into it. Boys are well into rowing now (2 early weekday mornings and 7am Sat and Sun) 1st regatta in a couple of weeks.
Finally a wee brag. Very proud of my Toby. His business group won "Best Production" in the Bay of Plenty and 2nd in "Best Overall Business" They were the group the teacher thought would be the slackers but they well and truely have worked damn hard and Toby was a major part in that.

Caio

PS: DH tells me he got his 'white balance' wrong so that's why the photos are a bit blue. He's practising :-}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taylor Rose is a beutiful name and baby.Well done Toby!!

Penny said...

Well done Toby! Taylor Rose is a lovely name.