Friday, September 28, 2007

Long time ....

....no see.

It has sure been a while since I last posted. I've had a lovely week away at the beach by myself...just me and my scrapping tote lol. Enjoyed cropping with Delys, lunch with Andrea and The Itchy Nail scrap retreat where I met some great ladies. Where was Dianna...Oh, that's right...Tahiti (lucky thing).

Just been up to the usual but I have some impending, exciting news....
....3 words....

....waters...broke...contractions.....

Will update in the next 12 to 24 hours when I have definite news to share but I'M SO EXCITED.

NANAHOOD, here I come.

:-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Nana I can feel the nana vibes on line. And I did try sending Tahiti ones your way.

Anonymous said...

oh how exciting Sandra. Wow that time has just flown by. Can't wait to hear what the new addition will be? Although you already know that lol.

Angela said...

Wow, that time has gone fast, it just seems like a couple of months ago that you announced the news, can't wait to hear!

Delys said...

woohoo cant wait to hear the news Nana!! Hope everything has gone well.

Penny said...

Shoot! Oh Oh Oh! I'm excited for you Sandra :-) Hope it all goes well and baby arrives safe. Dang - now I'm going to be obsessively checking my feeds.