Saturday, December 02, 2006

Happy Birthday to....

.....ME. Today is my birthday and I am 40 something!! I decided coz it was a Saturday and it was my birthday I would have a party...a 'girlfriends lunch'. I have had 15 of my wonderful girlfriends over for a lovely lunch on our deck. I enjoy catering so I made all the food. I was so spoilt, as I never realised everyone would bring pressies!!! It was cool to have some scrapping/blogging friends there (waves to Dianna and Andrea) Sorry about making you ask people questions Dianna! Here are some pics of our day.





Caio for now

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sandra, what a wonderful day you had. You deserve to be spoilt....

Sandra said...

Yeah....sorry Andrea...forgot to warn you about our toilet...we have a real one upstairs lol.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sandra! What a great idea ... a girlfriends' lunch :o)

Anonymous said...

Hi gorgeous girl, Happy Birthday from Wellington. Looks like you had a wonderful time. xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra
Happy Birthday for yesterday. Sounds like you had a lovely day full of treats. Yeah for you. Love your layouts/cards you made at ScrapCamp. A shame I couldn't make the big drive up there this time.

Mel said...

Happy brithday, Sandra - aren't the 40s great - I love them. We are so alike - I would make all the food too as I love doing thast stuff - even if it is my birthday. Sounds like an awesome day. So important to celebrate, I think!

Jane said...

oh happy birthday for Saturday Sandra - glad you had a lovely day, the food looks yummy !

Anonymous said...

happy birthday! Glad you had a great day. So nice to be able to have a girly day!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Sandra, sounds like you had a wonderful day sharing it with all the girls.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Sandra, looks like you had a great day!