Thursday, November 16, 2006

I can't wait....

...only 1 more sleep (and 2 days of work) to go till scrapcamp. I am so not organised but I will end up throwing everything together and will just deal with what I have with me when I get there. I'm looking forward to spending the weekend with Raewyn, a friend who I have got hooked on scrapping (sorry Darren!!) It should be fun coz the class projects look awesome. Just have to remember to get some sleep or I won't cope with work next week (oh shame!!!)
DS and 'lovely teenage girl who is still living with us' finished school yesterday so now for exams. Toby really needs to do well to pick up enough credits to pass so we will see. DH is on tenterhooks waiting for some news too so it's all mildly stress city round here. Might be a good thing I'm dissappearing off to scrapcamp lol.

Woohoo, got my first lime tart kit yesterday. What awesome goodies, all beautifully coordinated. Can't wait to play with them at camp. best go and get showered and into the day.

Ta raaa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo Sandra - I'm jelly of the kit coming. Let us see what you make with it :)

Have fun at scrap camp! So wish I could come but never mind... maybe next year.

Lynda said...

Enjoy your time at scrapcamp Sandra, I will be thinking of you guys having lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

Sandra, you so deserve some time at Scrap camp...have a blast....Oh I am with Penmny and I want to see what you create with your kit.

Anonymous said...

Have a great time Sandra. Love the lime tart kits ... you'll have so much fun *with kit* and *at camp* LOL
Be sure to take lots of photos!

Ilka said...

OH Sandra how cool I get to not only check you out but your lime tart kit as well! *winks* just teasin...
Still cant believe it,but I'll see ya tonite!

Anonymous said...

So great to finally meet you Sandra!!! Great to see real people from all these wonderful blogs!!! Thanks for a laugh.