Saturday, June 10, 2006

Inspired


Well I haven't been blogging but I've been busy scrapping and altering (this is new for me) I was so motivated at scrap camp and I have been churning out some pages...some I started at camp and some I started at the beach last weekend.

I went to Gilmours with DH and bought takeout boxes (little ones) - 50 for about $8 - and have been playing with decorating them. I've never got into this before and it has been fun. Now I'll have to fill them with goodies and give them away. Haven't done many yet but I'll just keep playing.
I've settled into a bit of a routine now, with not working and all. Mon and Tues is 'do around the house' sort of days, sorting stuff and tidying/cleaning (there is heaps to get done, believe me), Wed is DH's day off so I spend it with him which I couldn't do before, and Thurs and Fri I do worky things (I have some private clients and am facilitating a parenting program till the end of next term) Then I will have to look for a real job again I guess. Unless we win lotto, fat chance, we never buy a ticket. I'm definitely enjoying being a SAHM again, baking and doing all sorts of stuff.
Will look up my class listf for CC06 this week and start to get stuff sorted for them. Must go out and see if the money tree I plantd is producing yet - ha ha ha

Cheers

No comments: